Tuesday 13 May 2014

Studio Research//Hatched

Hatched is a brand communication company in London that I heard about through John. I had never heard them before but after visiting their website I realised that they do work that I really aspire to. Being a branding agency, they obviously do a lot of branding, but I like how they do such a variation. Some of their work is quite feminine but then other projects are more corporate. 



About what they do


Work Example 1 

This project was to brand a Jewellery company. The did all the branding and the web design. I feel like this something I like to do in my practice, design both the print and digital aspects. This design is very well executed, communicating a stylish and clean finish. 








Work Example 2

I really like this website design for Marco Grill restaurant. Recently I have got into food packaging and photography. I think the way they have used the black and white imagery behind the bold white text is very effective and impacting. 









No comments:

Post a Comment