Wednesday 19 March 2014

Photography Collaboration

This year our course was encouraged to collaborate with someone on photography. I am not the best photographer and want my work to be well photographed for my portfolio so I thought I would take the opportunity to collaborate. Rather than going with a photographer who does work that I particularly want to brand, I decided more on their work ethic. Ben Harris and I decided to collaborate because we are both quite organised and motivated in our practices. I knew I could rely on Ben to do a good job when photographing my work. Ben is a sports photographer as well as doing other commercial shoots. I wanted to do his branding as a lot of work in my portfolio is targeted at girls, and I want to be able to show that I can also produce more masculine and corporate work. 


Here is some of Ben's work. 





No comments:

Post a Comment